Saturday, April 21, 2012

We're on vacation!

I'm quite tired from two days in the car (and only 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night) so this will be short. I'm thrilled to say that we've made it Florida! Woohoo! The kids are all tucked in and I hope to be hitting the hay very soon, myself. We are so excited to see my folks after a few months - the kids and the grandparents are both over the moon. Such a lovely thing to see.
Mattie is tending to her new baby doll and Gabriel is eager to hit the golf course to try out his new clubs.
Mattie continues to express herself through her unique style...

After dinner, lots of playing (inside due to weather), baths and a little dancing, Gabriel (and Daddy) fell sound asleep...


Mattie was able to fight off sleep for a little longer but she finally pooped out. (I just love the night vision option on my camera - no one is safe!)

We are looking forward to a nice, relaxing week. Check back for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment