Monday, September 27, 2010

Guess what

Yep, everyone is sick again...except Bobby. Then again, he usually lags a few days behind the rest of us. We'll share it with him eventually. It's a toss up as to what he's going to get. Mattie and I have had a cold and Gabriel has been throwing up.  I sure hope he doesn't get both, that would be BAD.
Well, Miss Mattie went for her 1 year check up today and the doctor said she looked GREAT. She was 50-75th percentile in height and weight and head circumference was 75-90. Big brain.  ;-) She had all of her shots plus her first in a series of 2 flu shots. She did great!  Gabriel was just along for the right. Since he's been sick the past few days I kept him out of school to make sure he wasn't going to go back and share with any of the other kids.
I guess I am officially between jobs right now. I have a meeting with folks @ the new employer tomorrow but I don't officially start until next week. I'm excited to meet everyone and get started on my new adventure.
Little Miss Mattie's birthday party (just cake really) was yesterday. I'm getting ready to upload pictures to our Shutterfly site so be sure to check those out.

No comments:

Post a Comment