You're right, I don't have a THING going on right now. Where do I begin? I guess I'll take them in order.
Friday is my last day with AT&T. After 3+ years I've made the decision to move on to something else. For the second time in more years that I will acknowledge, I'm leaving the wireless industry and trying something new. I'll be taking next week off (sort of) and then starting anew on Monday October 4th. It's time for a change but I will really miss my AT&T coworkers. Some have become very good friends (you know who you are) and I feel very blessed to have them in my life. We'll be in touch - promise!!
I'm pretty excited about my new opportunity. I think it's going to be great! I'll share more once I get there and get settled. Technically I'm not really getting anywhere - I'll be working from home. LOL but you know what I mean...once I get started with the new job.
Mattie continues to improve her walking skills. Walking is now her preferred method of getting from point A to point B. She's getting darn good at it too. Yeah Mattie!!
I'm happy to report that my nephew Bradley returned to the U.S. early, early, early this morning after serving a year in Iraq. We are so happy he is now home safely.We had hoped to be able to be in Georgia for his return but the date changed and things just didn't work as planned. We will be seeing him soon!
'Tis birthday season in our family. WOW! I'm currently planning and coordinating no less than 3 parties and we have approximately 4 additional birthdays to celebrate over the next 45 days. That will lead us right up to our November, December, January and February birthdays and we expect to squeeze some holidays in there somewhere. Be sure to keep your eyes open for pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment