Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall is here...

It won't be long until we won't be able to play outside after school. I love the fall but the shorter days are a little sad. As a family, we're trying to make the best of the remaining afternoon sunshine and moderate temps. 
I'm already trying to figure out indoor activities for late fall and winter. We've already started coloring, I've been practing writing with Gabriel and doing flash cards with Mattie. We'll fill their time somehow.
'Tis the season for birthdays around here. I'm amazed at how quickly the kids are growing. Before I know it they'll be leaving the nest. I will admit now that I am in complete denial that they will ever actually leave me. Just sayin'...
They are such blessings and bring such joy to my life, I can't even explain it. I see glimpses of Bobby and myself in them - sometimes it's funny, sometimes I feel like I should call and apologize to our parents. hee hee
Well, I'm off to play with the babies before bedtime. Love to all and I'll post again soon.
ACD

No comments:

Post a Comment