1. What is your favorite word?
Momma
Momma
2. What is your least favorite word?
Nuclear...or anything else which is often mispronounced. Pet peeve!
Nuclear...or anything else which is often mispronounced. Pet peeve!
3. What turns you on?
Selflessness
Selflessness
4. What turns you off?
Arrogance
Arrogance
5. What sound do you love?
The sound of my kids breathing while they are sleeping
The sound of my kids breathing while they are sleeping
6. What sound do you hate?
Loud "industrial" sounds - loud machines, garbage trucks....
Loud "industrial" sounds - loud machines, garbage trucks....
7. What is your favorite curse word?
I'll take the 5th on this one...it's a family blog. ;-)
I'll take the 5th on this one...it's a family blog. ;-)
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I would love to be a writer but just don't have the skills
I would love to be a writer but just don't have the skills
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Politics - government fascinates me but I hate how "politicians" feel they must bash the other guy to validate their position. Ridiculous.
Politics - government fascinates me but I hate how "politicians" feel they must bash the other guy to validate their position. Ridiculous.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
You made a difference in someone's life.
You made a difference in someone's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment