Monday, August 30, 2010

Daycare Cooties

Well both kids sucessfully completed their first official week of school/daycare. We did not make it through unscathed. Both have had junky noses for most of the week and Mattie has battled a low grade temp off and on. Last night our little princess had a pretty rough time so we went to see the doctor this morning. We now have antibiotics for everyone. I am happy report that the first dosing for each child has been administered and with minimal staining (that pink stuff is crazy!). There was some resistance at first but ultimately Mommy's kind pleas for cooperation worked and we are good to go...until it's time for dose #2. I have a feeling this might get tougher as we go along. We have 10 days of this stuff to look forward to. All I want is for my babies to be healthy so I'll do what I need to in order to get them there. We've been through tougher, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment