Question for you - why don't work weeks go by as quickly as vacation weeks? Discuss... :-)
I'm winding down from a week off with my kids. What started as time off because my parents (who watch my kids) were going out of town turned into some special quality time with the little ones before they enter the big world of daycare/"school". I know it will be good for them, especially Gabriel. He'll get to interact with other kids ("the children" as he calls them) and have some structure and some formal learning time. Mattie is a social butterfly anyway so she's going to thrive. She may become the Daycare Diva...we'll just have to wait and see.
I'm actually doing OK - we'll see how that goes tomorrow when I actually have to drop them off and leave them. They've already spent some time at the center so I feel comfortable about that. Gabriel may get upset for a bit once he figures out I'm not down the hall in the office but I think he'll be fine. Wish me luck tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be a complete wreck...maybe not. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment