Friday, August 20, 2010

Welcome

I started documenting my sons life during pregnancy. If you want to catch up on 3 years of reading, feel free to pop over and check it out at http://sites.bundleofjoys.com/adoolin. What started as a site that would enable my parents to track the progress of my pregnancy while out of town became a site to track Gabriel's progress. He was born at 24 weeks (a term pregnancy is 40 weeks) weighing only 1 lb 12 oz. Posting to the web was an easy way to distribute information to many people at once and it was very therapeutic for me. It didn't, and still doesn't, really matter if no one reads my posts - they are good for me. If others read them and find them entertaining then that is just a bonus!
In September of 2009 we welcomed our daughter and life changed again. You can view her story at http://sites.bundleofjoys.com/babydoolin. I was a little weird about posting too much before she arrived so her material is a little lighter than Gabriel's. Plus, I was a little busier after she arrived.
I thought it was time to consolidate my "stuff" and write about the babies, family life and the challenges of being a working mom. Our babies are the joys of our lives so you'll see a lot postings about things they do that entertain us...that happens often! You also might find some opinions about "stuff" from time to time. Visit often, I hope to continue updating regularly.

Love to all
Andee

No comments:

Post a Comment