Since I'm a little behind in posting I should update everyone on our fall birthday celebrations. My children's and my husband's birthdays all fall within a 5 week period. I'm not sure how this happened but I had some birthday party planning to do this year! Mattie's 1st, Bobby's 40th and Gabriel's 3rd - which is the first one where he (sort of ) knows what's going on.
Mattie's party was great fun right up until the point where Gabriel threw up all over me. We still had a good time but that was a little bit of appetite killer. The good news is that he was ultimately OK and most everyone was done eating at the point.
Bobby's party was a big success. We were able to spend time with friends and family and just have fun around the house. We had some pretty good eats and, I'm happy to report, that the weather cooperated so we were able to enjoy outdoor activities.
Gabriel's birthday fell on Halloween weekend so his "official" party is this weekend. We did take a family trip to Gattitown and Toys R Us, just the 4 of us, and we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment