Sadly, I'm away from my family tonight. I'll be back with them tomorrow but I'm missing them terribly (and not feeling great so that's making me more pitiful). I'm happy to say that I don't have to do this often but it's still difficult to be away from Bobby and the babies for any amount of time. That's a good thing though.
It's been a long but productive day. I was up by 5, out the door by 6 and in Pikeville by a little after 9. Then I had a full day of meetings and work. Now I'm just hanging out in my hotel room planning for an early bedtime. I'm looking forward to talking to Bobby and the babies before I go to sleep.
Gabriel and Mattie are AWESOME. They keep us on our toes, and even challenge us from time to time, but I wouldn't wouldn't trade them for the world. Bobby and I are still trying to figure out how to keep from laughing as we try to discipline them. Mattie's new thing is climbing. She's trying to climb the barstools and she has a special love for the stairs. The worst thing is that if she notices we're coming to intercept her, she starts laughing and tries to go faster. Gabriel figures more stuff out everyday. He pays close attention and it's so amusing to see how his mind works. Bobby looked at me the other day and said, "You realize he's smarter than us, right?" Yep, he's a planner.
Oh well, I'm going to go listen to my audiobook and try to get some sleep. Looking forward to seeing my babies and my hubby tomorrow!
Night all
Andee
No comments:
Post a Comment