Friday, November 12, 2010

Guess what

A small person in our house is not feeling well. Shocking, I know! Little Mattie had a bit of a temp this evening and a pretty icky nose. She's sleeping soundly right now but I think she's feeling a little ookie. Hopefully a good night's rest will do her some good. Gabriel had an elevated temp a couple of nights this week but it didn't turn into to anything (knocking on wood) so hopefully hers will pass quickly as well.
On a brighter note, we've been enjoying this lovely weather and have been spending time outside as much as we can...before it gets dark anyway. We are going to use up the whole day tomorrow because I hear the more seasonally appropriate weather is on its way.
I'm also working on some family outings for the holiday season so stay tuned. We might make a trip up to the Newport Aquarium and we are planning on taking the babies on the Santa Train this year. Who knows what else we'll come up with. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment