I'm in the process of scheduling our days down to the minute. Have I lost my mind? No, I think not. I just think I need to make sure we accomplish certain things and that the kids have a routine. My babies need structure. I've been modifying things that I think are important. For instance, we are eating at a specific time and we are eating at the kitchen table...as a family. I used to feed the babies first, then Bobby and I would eat but the kids are old enough that I think we can do the family thing. Also, the kids don't just get "open playtime" when we get home. We have been turning the TVs off (unless we have just music playing) and I'm playing with them. Now I've got to work on our plans for the day. I want help Gabriel start reading and it's time for Mattie to start with the flash cards. Much to do, much to do!!
Having said all that, it's time to bathe some short folks, get their jammies on, read to them and put them to bed. Schedules are good!
Love to all
Andee
No comments:
Post a Comment