Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just one of those crazy things

I'm not sure how other people react when they go through something traumatic. Unfortunately, we've been through our fair share and I've learned something about myself. My pre-existing control issues kick into high gear. Why, you ask? Well, based on my amateur self-analysis, I think it's because I don't do well in situations where I know I have no control. So if I can't control a particular situation, I focus my (nervous) energy on things I can control. I tend to go into a cleaning and organizing frenzy...in a big way.  This evening I've organized the laundry room (I caught up the laundry in the process) and I also organized Gabriel's train stuff. Trust me, he has a lot to organize. Of course, I'll be getting back to the wallpaper soon enough. All in good time...



No comments:

Post a Comment