It's not just Tuesday...right? I feel like it should be at least Thursday! This has been a tough week so far. Mattie has been having some serious trouble sleeping the past couple of nights. We get her to sleep but she wakes up every couple of hours crying. Initially we thought she wasn't feeling well but now the worry is creeping in that she's having nightmares...maybe about her accident. I truly hope not. I'm really hoping it's none of the above - that it's really because I slept in the same room with her when we stayed at my parent's this weekend and she quickly got used to the company. It's 11:35 now and so far (knock on wood) all is quiet. For both our sakes I hope she can sleep through the night. She rebounds a little better from sleep disruptions that this old lady does. Whew! Momma needs hours of sleep that come in a row, not 90 minute increments.
On a lighter note, it's that time of year again. Once our anniversary comes around it triggers the start of birthday season in the Doolin house. It reminds me that Mattie, Bobby and Gabriel all have birthdays to honor in slightly more than a thirty day span. Add to that Halloween (costume planning is a big deal around here) and more family birthdays and this is a busy time of year. Luckily this year the kids have already told me what they want to be for Halloween, now I just have to make it happen. Wish me luck!
All is still quiet so I'm going to try to sleep while I can.
Love to all!
ACD
No comments:
Post a Comment