Gabriel stayed home with me all week battling the bug. When I called the pediatrician they told me the virus could last 5-7 days. I'm happy to report that we turned a corner on day 6 and he's at about 99%. YAY!!!!!
Now Bobby, on the other hand, is at about 60%. He rarely gets sick but usually gets hit the hardest when he does get something.
Monday is going to be a bit of a challenge. Whenever Gabriel is out of school for any extended period, he has a hard time going back. He gets used to being with Mommy and it actually ends up being more difficult that his real first day of school. I'm bracing myself.
Miss Mattie is doing well. She continues to the be the social butterfly at school and little Miss Independent. She's going to be handful - who am I kidding? She's already a handful. She's a fiesty little thing.
I have some fun pics & videos to post so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment