Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And to the doctor we will go...

It was family trip day and I didn't even know it. I'll spare you the lead-up but both kids had to take a trip to the doctor today. I'm happy to say the news wasn't as bad as we expected. Gabriel does not have a stomach bug or strep but he is battling a bit of a bug. He did get to spend a few minutes outside in this lovely weather when we got home...with golf club in hand...of course.


 Miss Mattie has had a bothersome rash and today they finally (sorta) diagnosed it as eczema. We're going to try to remedies the doctor suggested and see what happens. I had very sensitive skin as a child so I hope she isn't in the same boat.
Well, I'm going to go have some activity time with the babies before they go off to bed. Hopefully I'll be back later.
Love to all
ACD

No comments:

Post a Comment