We were unlucky enough to get hit with the stomach bug at about 5 AM. Right now it's just Mattie but I fear Gabriel will successfully kick his virus and end up with stomach junk. UGH!!! This is out of control. I'm disinfecting everything I can possibly disinfect. I'm sure the bug has spread already but keep your fingers crossed. We had a sick day today but I did take them outside to get a little bit of sunshine. We weren't out very long but I think it made them both feel a little better. I shot a few pics while we were out there. I apologize for the snot that appears in any closeups but it's there...

I tried to soften it up a little to minimize the effect of the boogers...not sure it worked. He makes me think of my grandfather when he ends up with his hat sideways. I even titled this picture "olliehat" when I saved it. Funny what brings back a memory of someone special. It makes me sad at the same time. I think his great grandparents would have enjoyed him so much. I think Granny might have been pleased that she had a great granddaughter named after her. I bet she knows anyway and I hope it makes her smile.
I'm working on editing some audio I took today so say tuned. My kids provide me with endless entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment