We are still dealing will multiple ailments but we didn't get any worse today. I'll take it. :-)
We did have another "Gabriel says" item for today. I tried to get some audio but it didn't come out well. He kept asking me if he could go out on the patio early this morning. I told him we'd have to wait a little while because it was a little too cold outside. He looked at me and said "But Mommy, I want to go see cold!". Um, ok. The kid just loves it outside and you have to appreciate the creativity.
I have to get the G Man to sleep but I do have a couple of pictures to post. As always, if you want to be bored by the insane number of pictures I take, feel free to visit our latest phot site. You can get there from the Links section to the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment