In an effort to keep a record of the interesting, often funny, things our son says, I'm going to have an occasional feature called "Gabriel Says"
Let's start off with a funny little gem we heard over the weekend. Here in Kentucky, we've had our share of snow this winter season. Forecasters said there was a possibility of snow overnight on Friday. When we woke up Saturday morning, Bobby asked Gabriel if it had snowed. Gabriel rushed over to the window, lifted the shade and said, "I don't see it! The grass is in the way."
This morning on the way to school, Gabriel advised me that he did not want to go. I said, "Really? Ok then, where do you want to go?". I was able to catch some audio of his response. I created a little presentation so you could experience "Gabriel Says" for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment