Mattie Got over her stomach bug but now she and I have Gabriel's funk. Bobby, oddly, remains healthy and apparently immune.
Gabriel and I ventured out to do the grocery shopping. The trip was essentially uneventful with the exception of the part where we entered the store and made a break for it. By the time I caught him he had almost made it to toys and was laughing merrily at the whole situation. As a parent all I kept thinking about was what if he had done that in the parking lot. I get nauseous just thinking about it. Luckily no one was harmed and he was a good boy the rest of the time.
It will be interesting to see how they do at school tomorrow after having sick time with Mom. Mattie usually does better than Gabriel but we'll see.
I've taken my cold medicine now I'm off to try to get some rest.
Goodnight all
ACD
No comments:
Post a Comment